Exclusive marketing program
Based solely on where BUYER’S found their home!
According to the National Association of REALTORS®, the following statistics reflect where buyers first learned about the home they purchased, NOT all the ways in which they searched. We base our marketing on these figures to ensure you get the best marketing.
- Internet 51%
- Real Estate Agents 34%
- Signs 8%
- Friends, Neighbors Etc. 4%
- Builder 2%
- Print Newspaper/Home Book/Magazine <1%
- Knew the Seller 1%
- Open Houses – Not even mentioned
· Concentrated efforts on those that produce results.
o If they knew you, you wouldn’t be seeking our services
o Open Houses produce buyers for future sales… not yours.
· Established presence in the industry.
o Agents trust we have priced the home within the market.
o Buyers trust because of their repeated exposure to our name.
Internet – 51%
Real Estate Agents 34%
- Listing on the Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
- Enabling 1300 companies with approximately 15,000 licensed professionals to view your home.
- Photos and a Photo Gallery will be attached.
- Wide angle lens used so even the smallest rooms are photographed
- Photos will be attached when emailed to their buyer
- Showing Feedback
- Electronic keyboxes notify us via email of being opened.
- Requested by agents via phone or email with picture, both options enabling a faster more accurate response.
- Staging - We will assist you in Staging your home through a buyers eye, making the home one of the agents and buyers top picks.
Signs – 8%
- Main sign at front of home with flyer box attached.
- Only our cell phone numbers are printed so we don’t lose buyers.
- Website is prominent so they know how to find your home online.
- QR Code printed on the signs for buyers that have the technology.
- FULL COLOR flyers with multiple PHOTOS and QR Code – Stocked Regularly
- Directional signs posted as needed and per city regulations.
Friends & Neighbors – 4%
- Facebook/Linked In
- Newsletters, Tri-folds, Flyers and Postcards
- Active Clients
- Past Clients